Lash Cream Removal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Strawberry Eyelash Extension Glue Remover
*FOR PROFESIONAL USE ONLY*
- Place eye pads to secure lower lashes. Make sure that your client's eyes stay closed during the full removal treatment.
- Apply Cream Glue Remover, using a sponge applicator directly onto lash extensions.
- Leave the Remover on for 5 to 10 minutes allowing the cream to penetrate deeply into the adhesive. You will see the extensions starting to release and lift from the natural lash.
- Gently remove lash extensions. If they don't come off, leave the product a bit longer. You can use tweezers to remove the extensions.
- Once all extensions are off, remove all residue of Cream Glue Remover then remove the eye pad. Clean the eyelid with Foam Cleanser and rinse.
- Lashes are ready for a new treatment!
During this procedure, avoid contact with the skin and do not allow for eyelash glue remover to get into the client's eyes.